Thursday, 13 September 2012

TOP 10 MEGAN FOX PICS & QUOTES


Megan Fox is one of Hollywood’s hottest and most quotable starsMegan Fox is one of Hollywood’s hottest and most quotable stars
Megan Fox may be the smokingest hottie in Tinseltown these days, but the fascination with this Rosebud Magazine cover girl goes beyond her sexy curves. It seems like the star ofTransformers, Jennifer’s Body, and Hope & Faith can’t open her mouth without raising eyebrows. We’ve collected some of her best work here in both photos and quotes, a feast for your eyes and your, um, eyes.
Megan FoxMegan Fox
"I think that I'm so psychotic and so mentally ill that if I could tap into that I could do something really interesting." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009
Megan FoxMegan Fox
"My weight fluctuates constantly—I don't really take good care of myself. I just sort of exist and survive." - Elle, June 2009
Megan FoxMegan Fox
"I'm so suspicious of boys-slash-men. I just don't like them or trust them." - Elle, June 2009. "I've always gotten along better with boys." - Elle, June 2009
Megan FoxMegan Fox
"I'm not going to be married - I'm not the marrying type. I know people will say, 'Why are you engaged if you're not the marrying type?' I am impulsive and I love my boyfriend, but I have no plans of getting married any time soon." - Extra, April 2009 (She was married the following year.)
Megan FoxMegan Fox
"I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man." - Esquire, June 2009
Megan FoxMegan Fox

"I resent having to prove that I'm not a retard." - Esquire, June 2009
Megan FoxMegan Fox
"I'm horrible to live with. I don't clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, "Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn't flush." - FHM, June 2007
Megan FoxMegan Fox
"I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I'm scared," – Red carpet interview at the Golden Globes, 2009
Megan FoxMegan Fox
"If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it's like-you can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why." - GQ, October 2008
Megan FoxMegan Fox
"I need to behave in a way that will cause people to take me seriously." - Entertainment Tonight, June 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment